Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The difference a year makes





Who would have believed last Thanksgiving that this 3 lb 9 oz munchkin would grow into such a towering one year old? Well, okay, I guess he isn't exactly "towering" as he hovers in the 3rd percentile. But seriously, have you ever seen a cuter boy? Besides of course his equally adorable twin brother?








As a side, here was our table for Thanksgiving. It was really fun for Brent and I to host our first Thanksgiving in our own home. Brent set the table all by himself with just a little direction from me, of course. :)


We missed all the Smarties and are anxious for Christmas when we will all finally be together! Seriously, I can't even wait to see you all!
Cole is officially walking and I think Keith will be by Christmas. You are in for a real treat from your favorite nephs/grandsons!


4 comments:

Darrell said...

Thanks for the update Darc! I want to post something from our trip to Utah, but my big Nikon broke and I have lost my little digital. Apparently, I have a Christmas list now with two really cool items on it. We are all anxious to see the boys and spend some time together. Mom is really looking forward to having everyone safely home. I swear the house has been decorated for Christmas since the weekend after Halloween!

chelsea said...

What!! I didn't know that Cole was walking!! I can't wait to see them! I envision the reunion as the boys running toward me yelling "favorite tia chelsea we missed you"! Ok so maybe it won't quite happen like that but I seriously can't wait! I remember when Keith was the size of my forearm--remember a year ago this weekend I was in Beantown with you guys and mom. Remember the pee pee tepees? I saw a pic of those the other day and it made me laugh.

Nick said...

If they can walk...they can surf!

Darcee said...

Chels, I'll work on making the reunion all that your dreams desire.
Nick, is that true? Do you think you could get the boys surfing at your wedding? If not them, than for sure Brent and I want to go!