Thursday, July 29, 2010

Durrelly

Durrell (Darrell) and Shelly (Sheila) are friends because they both know what it's like to have people jealous of them. (If you haven't seen Clueless please stop reading this blog, you are no longer welcome here)
Durrell + Shelly = Durrelly
In case you forgot what raw popularity looks like, see exhibit A.

EXHIBIT A (aka Durrelly)



Popular, effortlessly cool, and completely chic = My parents (mostly Shelly, but Hey! Even Durrell deserves some credit for his pure awesomeness)

They've been married 31 years and even though this post is a little late, I'm pretty sure we're all still amazed they raised six crazy kids and lived to not only tell the tale, but do so while looking like the Homecoming Queen and King.




Cheers Durrelly!

3 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

They totally are hot parents. I wish I was as cool as them. Happy 31st Anniversary, love you guys!

chelsea said...

I HEART Durrelly!! Congrats on being so popular!

cheryl said...

I love Durrelly too. They are totally popular with the O'Smarts as well as with so many others. Happy Anniversary!