Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Darel's Faces

Every time I come home I find "treasures" on my iTouch, cell phone, laptop, or camera from Darel.  It has gotten to the point that I now have a folder on my computer entitled "Darel's Faces".  Since treasures are meant to be shared, I thought I'd share with the world wide web.  Behold the hottness of Darel:






Syd occasionally joins in the fun.  To be fair, I am also sharing a pic to show Darel does have normal faces--when she tries.  A good family friend of ours once told us that Darel was the only Smart that didn't go through the ugly adolescent phase.  Ouch to the rest of us!  Maybe I should send him some of these pics and he might change his mind.  

3 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

Ha ha, those do not look like Darel! So funny!

Sydney said...

Okay! WHAT THE??? Where is my "normal" face? Oh that's right. I don't have one. I too have a folder full of nasty pictures of D just in case. Nice one Chelly!

Darrell said...

I agre--she goes out of her way to make disgusting faces.