Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fat Camp Abroad!






















Bonjour! Je suis a Paris! Thanks to this Super Smart blog, I can finally update you all in a more exciting way than email! (Yay Darcee!) As you can see, hanging out in front of the Eiffel Tower is just an everyday occurance for a seasoned traveller like me! Consider this an official invite to anyone who wants to experience the beauty, cuisine, and history of France with their own personal tour guide. She's free! (The only thing you have to pay for is your plane ticket, hotel, food, metro pass, and any souvenirs you feel you need) And I'll even include my favorite pastry! (Pictured to the left) I know you are all dying to come visit your favorite sister/daughter/auntie, so I'll be waiting!






Allez le bleu! I hope you all got my email explaining the insanity of European soccer. It's only fair that I include some pictures so you can get a visual of me cheering on the French in a sea of crazy Tunisia fans. France is supposed to be playing a few more really good games and I hope I can get tickets, but only if I can handle the madness. 80,000 people + ONE metro stop = long waits, french men breathing down your neck, and body sweat on your arms that doesn't belong to you. See what I mean? Oh the joys of public transportation.
Until the next post. A bientot!










3 comments:

Darcee said...

Yeah!!! You figured it out! I was so excited to see your post! I love the pics! Especially the one of you noshing the pastry. Can you say bootylicious?
I hope you keep posting and that we can get the rest of the fam on board! Love ya!

chelsea said...

Syd Bomb--Love the pics as always-- you look so cute. You should have had Dad paint your nails with "U WISH" so you could show the nasty french men! Love ya!

Darrell said...

way to go. 2 Cute. We are all way jealous.