Monday, October 20, 2008

Smarties Unite!!!



Ok, fam. It is time for us to unite in cyberspace since we are spread out all over the world. There has been discussion of starting a family blog and well...here it is! We can easily change the layout. I just got us going with the most basic kind. I've invited you all to be "authors" so you can post pictures, change the layout, etc. If you have any questions, I think I can show you how to do most editing, although I'm by no means an expert. The pictures on the right are the best I had. If you have better pics of yourself, please feel free to update your pics. I can tell you how if you need help.
Basically, this is a forum where we can update each other on important happenings in our lives, post pictures, plan family activities, share our thoughts and most importantly pretend we are funny, interesting and popular people.
I'm looking forward to reading and viewing all the fascinating happenings that are the Smart Family!
Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

smartchelsea said...

Thanks Darc!! Sad that you are the most technologically sound in the fam. Yea for the family blog!! You all better post!!