Friday, January 2, 2009

DC's New Year



On New Years we got together with a few friends to celebrate.



It wouldn't be complete with out the celebrity guessing game. We had four categories including celebrities, sports, politics and church. Sarah won the politics one and Melissa one the celebrity one. The game was a huge hit!!





On New Year Day, we went to the temple to see the lights and watch a Christmas performance of the Baltimore Missionaries. I talked to President and Sister Moody and saw Elder Mugleston-Anne Mugleston's little brother. We topped the night off with dinner and season one of Gray's Anatomy. It brought back lots of good memories of the summer Syd, Mary, Darel and I watched all three seasons in a week.

4 comments:

Darcee said...

Looks like you brought in the new year in style. I would expect nothing less. Hope you had a blast! I'll call you tomorrow. I'd call now but it's too late your time. Miss you tons!

Darrell said...

CJ--You are having way too much fun! I hate it when mom reads your posts because she is reminded of all that she has missed out on in life.

MishMyBelle said...

Such a fun night Chels! What would we do without you and your games?!?! I love it!

Bryce and Leanna said...

Chelsea, I'm so sorry I missed seeing you in Washington! It sounds like your new years was a blast! I miss you and will call you soon!! - Annie