Sunday, January 25, 2009

Missing you



As I sat tonight cleaning Christmas pictures off my camera, I came across several incriminating photos of my super hot sistas. As I clicked through each photo, the chicks just got hotter and hotter. It was therefore difficult to choose just one photo, but I think you will agree that I chose wisely, unlike those of you who decided to jack my camera for your own enjoyment.
Lest you think I am cruel, I am also posting a smokin' hot photo of myself over the holidays. This is my preferred position when watching movies these days as my husband can attest. Being a mom brings out the real party animal in me.

I also wanted to captivate a few other fond memories of our holidays together. First of which is proof of Keith's first bloody nose. Brent was quite proud of his son's accomplishment and insisted that I take a picture. Keith took it like a man and didn't even cry--no doubt his father's influence.

The second is a less manly photo of Cole. I think he would make a good addition to the Teletubby family. He could barely walk in this snowsuit, so needless to say, we did not pack it up to Yak-town.


This post would be incomplete without photos of Kota. The boys loved riding him and feeding him at all hours of the early morning. Sorry to those of you sleeping!










And finally, I just couldn't pass up the chance to thank you all for a good laugh as we participated in another worthy Christmas Eve game created by Dad. Even though my team came in dead last, I give props to Nick for not walking out when we insisted he wear antlers made of pantyhose. And I might add that Darel makes a pretty sexy reindeer, second only to my husband. Rarr...



I miss all of you and can't wait to rendezvous in SoCal this May!

4 comments:

Darrell said...

Great post Darc! I think you have us pegged pretty well.

chelsea said...

If you add the combined number of chins we all have in the first pic it out numbers our combined ages--sad. Love the post. Miss you guys!

The Davis Family said...

You guys always make me laugh! I love reading your family blog! Can't wait to see you guys this summer (you'd better all come to the reunion.) Love you all!

-Shanna

Sydney said...

THE CHINS!!!!!!!! A smart family gene that I hope to pass onto my children