Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let Keith Eat Cake


















































Nick and I flew home last weekend for some pre-wedding festivities as most of you know. I'm still looking for pictures of my bridal shower so hopefully someone can get their hands on those. The whole weekend was one big success. It was so fun to have Melinda there and to see everyone. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the twinners as much as I thought I would. Probably a total of twenty minutes. Which, I might add, is not sufficient for the favorite auntie and uncle. I had the pleasure of trying to stuff pears and crackers down Keith's throat. I couldn't figure out why he wasn't interested in all the wonderful healthy options in front of him. I turned around to see Nick, Shea, Puffy, Lela, and Melinda enjoying hearty pieces of Costco's Death By Chocolate cake. And could I deny sweet little Keith? No. He is worthy of chocolaty cake just like everyone else. So I let him have cake. Lucky for him, everyone in the room starting following suit and feeding him cake of their own. True to the smart name, he downed half of the cake by himself. Kudos to Darc and Brent for starting them young. What champions they will become. As a side note, Darcee is looking very cute and pregnant these days. Hopefully she can keep up with Nick, who is also looking slightly prego these days. He is pushing 190 and I am so proud! He is looking forward to an all-inclusive cruise with tons and tons of great food. We can't wait to see you all on Thursday! Its going to be a Party! Party! Don't let your mama know!.... I've been singing that all month!

2 comments:

chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darrell said...

We're all looking a little prego these days, except the She-wolf, but then she is the only one that has any self-control.