Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where is the Love?

Right HERE. Calling all Smarts ... who is anxiously awaiting our family reunion in July?
I seriously CANNOT wait. And because I have been so blessed with a virtue/vice called impatience, I'm posting pictures to get everyone excited about it as well.

Thank Goodness Utah has Cafe Rio or I would die waiting for an opportunity to get out of here!

Enjoy the pictures everyone! It was a week of looking-great for all of us! ... You can thank me for all the beautiful pictures when you see me in July!

Until then... Scratch and Claw!!!!!

































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Darrell said...

thx for the post and the pics. I needed a good "Smartarama" post. The pics are too fun and make me really excited for Lake Cocolalla.

Melissa said...

Who's the white girl in these pics? Remember when she crashed your last family reunion? I LOVE the Smarties!

chelsea said...

Mel, you are always invited to represent the minorities at our family reunions! Can't wait for the lake trip--4 months and counting!!