Sunday, September 11, 2011

We really were in the Swiss Alps--Honest!

Okay. I know this picture looks totally fake, but we really were in the Swiss Alps. Rocky took this and for some reason we all look "photo-shopped" into the picture. This was the scene of a James Bond movie "On Her Majesty Secret Service" circa 1968. Sheila is positive that I could do some of the cool stunts from the movie. Her willingness to believe some of what I tell her is just one of many reasons why I love her so much.

Our Swiss adventure was most excellent--thanks to our hosts: Rocky, Sarah and E!


Our wonderful Swiss hosts--Rocky and Sarah, who despite having only arrived in country a couple of weeks ago, were willing to host us for a few days.

Amazing and beautiful No. 2 Daughter--Chelsea

E milking a Swiss cow.

E milking another Swiss cow.

Our traveling troupe looking back at some of the treacherous roads that could only be handled by James Bond and Rocky Smart.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Eliot "milking" the cow is hilarious. And you guys do look photoshopped into that picture. If I didn't see other pictures from the trip, I would have definitely thought you lied about visiting R,S,&E.

debeckhardt said...

OK... How fake is that first picture I ask you?
Unbelievably beautiful!

Rangi said...

Awesome trip! Looks like a blast. I wish the weather was going to be that nice when we go. Glad you guys had fun.