Sunday, February 15, 2009

Negative 40 and Counting



Yes thats correct everyone it was officially -40 degrees the other day. I had a 7:45 class and had to walk about 20 minutes to my class . I can only remember one other time where I have been colder in my life , when I was in Bowren Lakes with Dad and it had rained for a week straight. Valentines Day was this weekend and no I didn't spend it with any girls. I spent most of my time sleeping due to the hydrocodene I was taking from having my wisdom teeth pulled last Friday. (I doubt any girls would want to hang out with me while I looked like Alvin the Chickmunk. Ive been on a steady diet of chicken noodle soup, and hoping to move up to Keith and Cole's far advanced levels of eating solids. I have never been so jealous of two kids who aren't even potty trained. Well thats about it ill keep you all posted on anything else that happens here in exciting Rexburg.


4 comments:

Sydney said...

Shea, you were always so handsome when you stuffed bread balls in your cheeks. I'm glad to see you've revamped your look. Stay warm up there!

Darcee said...

Shea, you are super hot with those cheeks. I can't imagine why you couldn't get a date for V-day. I gave Keith and Cole Peanut Butter Kiss cookies for breakfast today. Jealous? Yes, I know. I think I'll nominate myself for Mother of the Year for that one...

Darrell said...

Nice cheeks dude! I can't believe the sympathy factor has not resulted in more girls providing aid and comfort. Hang in there Shea!

smartchelsea said...

I still think you look cute with the chubby cheeks--and by cute I mean handsome and tough. At least you didn't look like Darc when she had hers out--she was unrecognizable!