Monday, November 3, 2008

The Human Vice!

OK, I realize this is really late, but I didn't even really understand what a blog was in February of this year. More importantly, I just found an old roll of film that happened to have wrestling pics on it. These are some fun pics from Subregionals and Regionals 2008. Finally, I now have photographic proof for what I was arguing matside--that Shea about had the Bainbridge kid pinned flat and didn't get any back points. O'well, he wrestled well. 4 time letter winner, 2 time state qualifier, Most Improved his Jr. Year, 3rd in State in Greco, placer in many tournaments, Team Captain, Member of the West Valley Hall of Fame, West Valley Wrestler of the Week multiple times, All League First Team, etc.


Shea getting some sweet revenge and knocking out Mendoza (Sunnyside) in a loser out match to state for the second year in row.











Pinning Southridge at Subregionals!














Coming back to win this match was maybe the defining moment in Shea's wrestling career. Shea, can you say, "I Believe!"





Shea scored no back points despite having this dude on his back in this position for a riculously long period of time in the second round.









Still no back points! You can see the idiot refs hand indicating that his back has not broken the 90 degree plane. Tell me then how come his shoulders are almost nailed to the mat? *@#! This is why I am crazy!








Trust me, this is not fun. We don't call him "The Vice" for nothing.










OK...Shea is having way too much fun! (Showboating for the camera and his friends on the side of the mat.)














Wicked cross-face Turk!

3 comments:

Darcee said...

Those are some impressive pix! Shea, you are truly punishing people and enjoying it!

chelsea said...

Yea that is one mean cross-face turk!! Do I sound like I know what I am saying? Shea, seriously the facial expressions are the best! In the southridge match your face looks like you are going to rip hime to pieces and the next one looks like a walk in the park. Love ya!

Sydney said...

SHEA = COMPLETE AND TOTAL STUD MUFFIN! glory and manifestation takes a new form in Slim Shady.